BURNING MAN BLOGS
Over the years, we've written blogs about the building of Black Rock City, from the perspective of the hard-working people who toil through the summer to build the infrastructure for the greatest, and most ephemeral city on the planet.
What is a "blog"? It's a shortening of the term "weblog", which is a time-based journal (or "log") created and published on the internet. And since they're time-based, they present a daily chronicle of our correspondents' perspectives and photographs as they work on the playa.
We hope you enjoy these blogs as much as we enjoyed creating them.
- 2005: Traces: Building Black Rock City 2005
- 2003: Building Black Rock City 2003
- 2002: Building Black Rock City 2002
- 2001: Building Black Rock City 2001
- 2001: Feeding Tofu to Cowboys
- 2000: Building Black Rock City 2000
- Other: Danger Ranger's Silver Seed Tour of America, 2001
Stay tuned for more blogs to come, chronicling the activities and people who help to make Burning Man happen.