2007 ART INSTALLATIONS
In 2007, Black Rock City took a new direction with a theme that asked artists and participants alike to create in ways that recognised their impact on the planet earth. The Green Man theme resulted in not only beauty, but incredible innovation and, hopefully, a real impact on the way art and artists interacted with the environment. Follow the links below to explore the art of Black Rock City 2007!
- Art Installations (Green Man Pavilion)
- Art Installations (honorarium)
- Art Installations (theme art)
- Art Installations (on the playa)
- Art Installations (on the cafe)
- Art Installations Audio Tour
A heartfelt thank you to all the artists, their crews, and the people who support them... from the whole Burning Man community. The gift you give us is truly invaluable, and greatly appreciated.